17 December 2018 by wolfganghofmeier
There are two types of adjectives in Japanese: I-adjectives and NA-adjectives.
You can change an I-adjective into an adverb by changing :
the last い (i) into く (ku) if it’s an I-adj.
はやい haya-i fast / quick / early ⇒ はやく haya-KU fast / quickLY / early (as an adverb).
はやくはなす。 hayaKU hanasu = to speak fast
You can change an NA-adjective into an adverb by changing :
the last な (na) into に (ni).
しずかな shizuka-NA (quiet) ⇒ しずかに shizuka-NI (quietLY)
しずかにはなす。 Shizuka-NI hanasu = to speak quietLY
1) Moreover, Doraemon's arithmetic fun capture calculation can be done quickly.
Mata Doraemon no sansū omoshiro kōryaku keisan ga hayaku dekiru.
Literally: moreover, Doraemon of arithmetic interesting capture calculation ‘ga’ quickly it_can
2) I quietly look at the other side.
Shizuka ni kanata o nagameru.
3) Simple method to soften chicken breast meat.
Kantan niwatori mune niku o yawarakaku shiageru hōhō.
Literally: simple chicken breast meat ‘o’ softly finish method
Note: The English verb soften is translated as softly finish .. yawarakaku shiageru in Japanese.
4) Parents who suddenly become loud when they take the examination.
Juken ni natte, kyūni kuchi yakamashiku naru oya.
Literally: examination ‘ni’ take, suddenly mouth loud become parents.
5) Take it slowly! .. Yukkuri shite itte ne! .. ゆっくりしていってね!
slowly .. yukkuri .. ゆっくり
The English adverb slowly is derived from the adjective slow, but the Japanes adverb yukkuri .. ゆっくり seems to stand on its own.
6) Vegetables, gradually declining due to weather recovery
Yasai-rui, tenkō kaifuku de jojoni nesagari
slowly, gradually .. jojoni .. 徐々に
7) However, the temperate weather continues mainly in Honshu from November 18 to early December, the growth of vegetables has recovered steadily.
Tada, 18-nen 11 tsuki kara 12 tsuki jōjun ni wa omoni Honshū chihō de ondan'na tenkō ga tsudzuku, yasai no seiiku wa junchōni kaifuku shite iru.
Literally: however, 18th November to December early_in_the_year ‘wa’ mainly Honshu in_rural_areas temperate weather ‘ga’ continues, vegetable of growth ‘wa’ steadily recovery doing
main .. omona .. 主な [adjective]
mainly .. omoni .. 主に [adverb]
favorable .. junchōna .. 順調な [adjective]
steadily .. junchōni .. 順調に [adverb]