It is currently 2018 12 16, 12:36

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Food for the "soul", (valgis nes vėlė)
PostPosted: 2008 11 25, 05:05 

In my original ministry of approximately 2000 years ago, I defined my friends and my relatives as follows:

"You are my friends if you do what I command you." (John 15:14)

"Whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)

That definition of My friends and relatives is as valid today in this second coming as it was 2000 years ago.

And furthermore, since "I and My Father are (of) One (mind and soul)," (John 10:30), My relatives are also those that do what I command them to do.

English to Lithuanian translation:

Mano originalus ministerijos maždaug prieš 2000 metų, aš apibrėžti mano draugai ir mano artimiesiems taip:

"Jūs esate mano draugai, jei darote, ką jums įsakau." (Jono 15:14)

"Kas iš Mano dangiškojo Tėvo valią, yra mano brolis ir sesuo, ir motina". (Mt 12:50)

Ši Mano draugai ir giminaičiai apibrėžimas yra toks pat galioja ir šiandien šioje antrojo atėjimo, nes ji buvo prieš 2000 metų.

Ir be to, nuo "Aš ir Tėvas esame (iš) Vienas (protas ir siela)," (Jn 10:30), Mano giminaičiai, taip pat tiems, kurie ką palieps daryti.

Last edited by minor1129 on 2011 06 13, 14:31, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Spiritual & Religion
PostPosted: 2010 09 10, 13:45 

My current interests are largely spiritual and religion.

I now have my own webpage at: http://www.christ-skingdom.com/

Presently this is a just a start and the time I can devote to website construction is limited, as are my skills in that technical discipline.

I encourage you to join me there if the topics interest you or you wish to start a topic of your own.

Last edited by minor1129 on 2010 11 21, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2010 09 13, 10:12 

Very nice for you. But I thought that this was a lithuanian language-forum? Maybe I have to start advertising my hobbies as well here on the website? And besides that, maybe other visitors have another religion then yours and they can be very offended by advertisement. And besides that to, you posted your advertisement under the subject "Lithuania - to discuss the beautiful country itself" which is of course a wrong post anyway. Maybe you can spread the word of God somewhere else in a different way.
(and before you start excommunicate me to hell: I am a catholic myself, but I respect other religions and don't want to push others in my religion)
Aciu

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Lithuanian's beauty
PostPosted: 2010 09 18, 04:07 

Nelis wrote:
Very nice for you. But I thought that this was a lithuanian language-forum? Maybe I have to start advertising my hobbies as well here on the website? And besides that, maybe other visitors have another religion then yours and they can be very offended by advertisement. And besides that to, you posted your advertisement under the subject "Lithuania - to discuss the beautiful country itself" which is of course a wrong post anyway. Maybe you can spread the word of God somewhere else in a different way.
(and before you start excommunicate me to hell: I am a catholic myself, but I respect other religions and don't want to push others in my religion)
Aciu

Labas,

One of the site administrators has since put the "advertising link" in my profile for me, as I was previously unable to do so. I also have quite a bit of background in the Catholic Church (about 10 to 15 years as a member). Whatever led you to believe I disrespect other religions?

As to "beautiful Lithuania" one of the country's former residents that was born in Lithuania is standing on my left in the photo by my user name. (The picture has subsequently been changed to protect Džana from further impersonators, as an impersonator's photo has previously been discovered in this forum.) The photo that I previously had here is from our wedding that took place in Lithuania. (We met on an Internet dating site in my country about seven years ago while she was still in Lithuania.) I do wish that Džana (formerly of Lithuania) might come and talk to all that are present here sometime. Like so many of us she is involved with matters of survival toward a comfortable position in life.

I believe her mother was Catholic. Džana also tends to avoid discussing religion. She is pursuing vocational things toward helping distressed women (in my country that is also now her country). She is, however, acutely aware of matters of beauty in Lithuanian, as well as many other things. Džana was previously employed by the Lithuanian Department of Education (for nine years) as a program manager for the rehabilitation of young adults with psychiatric (mental) and substance abuse disabilities.

As to my hobby I wish to say this: You have heard that many antichrists have gone out among you. I tell you they, the antichrists, are all over the amateur radio bands.

Also, since you mentioned my hobby, my radio station looks like this:

What you are missing by not reading http://www.christ-skingdom.com- Recent Topics:

Slow-moving US economy runs into 'brick wall'

Federal grand jury indicts two-time presidential candidate

Storms leave 50,000 in dark, destroy S.C. governor's SUV

South Dakota governor urges evacuations as flooding looms

At least 4 dead after Massachusetts tornadoes

These Things Happened That the Prophecy Might Be Fulfilled.

Mon Incline Out Of Service Due To Power Outage

Explosion Injures 12 Cruise Ship Passengers

The Case Against the City of Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Storms slam Eastern seaboard, more coming

The Case Against the United States of America - Rev. 2:5

Message to Doyle Davidson, "You Can't Afford It," Re:"Hello"

Obama's car gets stuck at US Embassy in Dublin, Ireland

Floodwaters in the South Falling

Monster Tornadoes Rip Through Oklahoma Tuesday

The reason flying the American flag is forbidden

Thunderstorm Alert for US - Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Explanation of the tragedies around the world

Deadly Tornados Batter Central US

The Decline in Morals of American Businesses

Obama Angers and Alienates Israel

Russia warns about US missile shield & renewed arms race

The Indicator of the Endtimes - Apostle Paul and myself

IMF Director Resigns Amid Sex Charges

Ką jums trūksta ne svarstymo http://www.christ-skingdom.com- Recent Topics:

Lėtai JAV ekonomika eina į "mūrinė siena"

Federalinė žiuri kaltinamas dviejų laiko kandidato į prezidentus

Storms atostogų 50.000 tamsoje, sunaikinti SC viršininko visureigis

Pietų Dakotos gubernatorius ragina evakuacija kaip potvyniai staklės

Mažiausiai 4 mirę po Masačiusetso tornadas

Šie dalykai atsitikdavo taip, kad pranašystė išsipildytų.

Pirmadienis palenkiamas Out Of paslauga, nes elektros energija nutraukimo

Sprogimo Sužeidimai 12 kruizinių laivų keleivių

Atsižvelgiant į Uniontown, Pensilvanija Miestas Byla

Storms Slam Rytų pakrantė, daugiau ateina

Atsižvelgiant į Jungtinių Amerikos Valstijų byloje - red 02:05

Pranešimas Doyle Davidson, "You Can't sau tai leisti,"Re: "Labas"

B. Obamos automobilis įstringa JAV ambasada Dublinas, Airija

Potvynių Pietų Falling

Monstras Tornadoes PTL per Oklahoma antradienis

priežastis, plaukiojančiais su JAV vėliava draudžiama

Audra Perspėjimas dėl JAV - antradienis, gegužė 24, 2011

Paaiškinimas dėl pasaulio tragedijų

Mirtinas Tornados batter Centrinis JAV

į moralę Amerikos verslo Atmesti

B. Obama Anžė ir atitolina Izraelis

Rusija perspėja apie JAV priešraketinio skydo & atnaujinta ginklavimosi varžybos

iš Endtimes indikatorius - apaštalo Pauliaus ir aš

TVF direktorius atsistatydina Tarp Lytis Mokesčiai

Last edited by minor1129 on 2011 06 17, 22:18, edited 6 times in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Inspirational Food for the Soul
PostPosted: 2011 05 24, 03:14 

Nelis wrote:
Aciu

Let me make another attempt at addressing this. It is true that strictly speaking I am not entirely on topic here, but I don't accept most practicing Christians as truly being Christian conforming to the original teachings of Jesus Christ and the Apostle Paul. I find previously trained Christians as decidedly hostile. So, that being the case, I post where?

What the original Jesus Christ said was, "I am the bread that came down from heaven," meaning that He was the Word of God or God's spokesman. Therefore, the reason I chose to post under a food and Lithuanian tradition related topic.

What Jesus Christ also gave us in the original ministry was two commandments to replace the previous ten commandments of Moses. Those two commandments were basically this:
1) Love the Lord, your God, with all your mind, heart, and soul, and
2) Love each other as Jesus Christ loved his disciples.

None of the Christian churches of today have even come close to complying with those two commandments, primarily because they keep falling back to this false concept that Jesus Christ died for everyone's sins, and therefore they don't have to comply with his two commandments. I maintain that Jesus Christ only died for his original 11 loyal disciples. Furthermore, the fulfillment (conclusion) of the Christian Church happens when Jesus Christ comes back to re-claim his church, which is what I think is happening today.

Without the return of Jesus Christ, building a worldwide church is like trying to implement Marxism worldwide, which has been tried and failed. Karl Marx's criticism of capitalism, theory of emancipation, critique of ideology, and passion to liberate the poor and the suppressed has been inspirational for many. However, like Christ's two commandments, Marxism must be implemented in a pure form worldwide, which led to military and police state expansionism, such that it failed. Christ, on the other hand, did not allow expansionism by military power and tactics.

Ham (amateur) radio operators are like everyone else. When there is nothing in it for them, except eternal life in the next world (in the future), they lose interest and/or begin pursuing corrupt goals.

During the original ministry of Jesus Christ, this is what was said about the nation of Israel, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. " (Matthew 12:43). This same problem seems to be re-occurring in Southwest Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, most of the United States, and among ham radio operators. Therefore, I am presenting some of my teachings here.

Leiskite man pasakyti kitą bandymas spręsti. Tiesa, kad griežtai kalbant aš nesu visiškai temą čia, bet aš nesutinku labiausiai praktikuojančių krikščionių tikrai yra krikščionis, atitinkantis originalą mokymai apie Jėzų Kristų ir apaštalas Paulius. Manau, anksčiau parengtų krikščionių neabejotinai priešiški. Taigi, kad būtų ir tuo atveju, aš postą, kur?

Ką originalaus Jėzus Kristus sakė, buvo: "Aš duona, nužengusi iš dangaus", tai reiškia, kad Jis buvo Dievas, arba Dievo atstovas "Word". Todėl priežasties aš pasirinksiu rašyti pagal maisto ir lietuvių tradicija susijusią temą.

Ką Jėzus Kristus mums davė per pirminį ministerijoje buvo dviejų įsakymų pakeisti ankstesnius dešimt įsakymų Mozei. Šie du įsakymai iš esmės buvo toks:
1) Mylėk Viešpatį, savo Dievą, visa savo protą, širdį ir sielą, ir
2) myli vienas kitą taip, kaip Jėzus Kristus mylėjo savo mokinius.

Nė vienas iš krikščionių bažnyčios šiandien turi net nepriartėjo prie laikantis šių dviejų įsakymų, pirmiausia, nes jie saugo nukrito į šią klaidingą sampratą, kad Jėzus Kristus mirė už kiekvieno nuodėmes, ir todėl jie neturi atitikti du jo įsakymų. Aš tvirtina, kad Jėzus Kristus tik mirė už jo originalo 11 ištikimas mokiniai. Be to, vykdyti (išvada) krikščionių bažnyčios atsitinka, kai Jėzus Kristus grįžta vėl reikalauti savo bažnyčią, kuri yra tai, ką aš manau, tai vyksta šiandien.

Be Jėzaus Kristaus grįžimą, pastatas pasaulyje bažnyčia yra tarsi bando įgyvendinti marksizmo visame pasaulyje, kuri buvo išbandyta ir nepavyko. Karlo Markso kritika kapitalizmo teorija emancipacija, kritika ideologija, ir aistra išlaisvinti vargšus ir nutylėtų buvo įkvepiantis daugelį. Tačiau, kaip ir Kristaus dviejų įsakymų, marksizmas turi būti įgyvendinamos gryna forma visame pasaulyje, dėl kurių buvo karinės ir policijos valstybės ekspansija, tokia, kad ji žlugo. Kristus, kita vertus, neleidžia ekspansionizmo karinė galia ir taktika.

Kumpis (mėgėjų) radijo operatorius yra kaip ir visi kiti. Kai nėra nieko už jį, išskyrus atvejus, amžinąjį gyvenimą į kitą pasaulį (ateityje), jos praranda susidomėjimą ir / arba pradėti vykdyti korupcijos tikslų.

Per pirminį ministerija Jėzų Kristų, tai kas buvo pasakyta apie Izraelio tautos "Todėl aš sakau jums, Dievo karalystė bus paimti iš jūsų, ir atsižvelgiant į tautos guolis jo vaisius." (Mt 12 : 43). Ta pati problema, atrodo, vėl atsiranda Pietvakarių Pensilvanija, Pensilvanija, dauguma Jungtinių Amerikos Valstijų, ir tarp ham radijo operatoriams. Todėl esu įsitikinęs, supažindinama su kai kuriais mano mokymas čia.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Beautiful Lithuania & Food for the "soul", (va
PostPosted: 2011 06 28, 20:26 

I have traveled Lithuania and found the country charming and enchanting as well as being beautiful. Most notably the people were fantastic and treated me very well contrary to the opinion of those people by a Kursenai amateur radio operator.

I would like to credit one of my area's churches with providing the following synopsis about the Apostle Paul whose situation seems similar to my own, "Saul of Tarsus was a zealous Jew, a Pharisee, who after his dramatic conversion on the road to Damascus became a fervent apostle of Jesus. After a 3-year period in Arabia, Paul journeyed to the cities of Damascus, Jerusalem, Samaria and cities of Asia Minor establishing communities of Christians among the gentiles. Because of his activity he suffered constant harassment from his enemies. But he was greatly loved by those Christian communities to whom he ministered."

English to Lithuanian (Google) translation

Aš keliavo Lietuva ir nustatė šalies žavus ir kerintis, taip pat yra gražus. Dauguma visų žmonių buvo fantastinis ir gydyti man labai gerai prieštarauja tiems žmonėms, nuomonę Kuršėnų mėgėjiškos radijo operatorius.

Norėčiau kredito vienas iš mano vietovės bažnyčias teikiant šias santrauką apie apaštalas Paulius, kurių padėtis, atrodo, panašus į savo "Saulius iš Tarso, buvo uolus Judėjas, fariziejus, kuris po jo dramatiškas konversijos kelyje į Damaską tapokarštas apaštalas Jėzaus. Po 3 metų laikotarpį Arabija, Paulius iškeliavo į Damascus, Jeruzalė, Samarijos ir miestų Mažojoje Azijoje steigimo bendruomenių krikščionys tarp pagonių miestuose. Dėl savo veiklos jis patyrė nuolatinį priekabiavimą nuo savo priešų. Bet jis buvo labai myli tuos krikščionių bendruomenes, kuriems jis tarnavo."

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: crankshaft, asCii